Pages

21 April 2012

Spring Soccer

Spring soccer is well underway. Gus and Cormac have been playing since March but between rain cancellations and forgetfulness I haven't taken pictures until now. Gus is on the same team and Cormac is now playing on a team with other 2 year-olds.
Cormac's team (I use that term very loosely) just runs around and plays different games. It is fantastic because sometimes he is interested and sometimes not so much.  I think he really just goes to see what snack he will get at the end of practice.



Taking in all of the action.
Gus' dribbling and ball-handling skills have really improved. His team does have a scrimmage with another team on Saturdays. It is non-competitive which is good (although Gus did score a goal today!). They all just have fun running around.


Snack time after practice is the best.

1 comment:

Rick and Janet said...

Looks like these guys are serious soccer players to us...even if "snacks" at the end is the motivation! Look out for Cadel before too long!