Pages

20 April 2012

Half a year

Cadel is six months old today! Time flies and I can't believe how big he is.
He isn't quite crawling yet (backwards doesn't count), but he is so close. He has figured out that he can get pretty much anywhere he wants by rolling. So he just rolls all over the living room floor. I can put him down on a blanket in one spot and a few minutes later he will be on the other side of the room.
He can sit up on his own for about a minute. He loves checking out different toys. He also loves it when his brothers stop their busy days to play with him.
He is the sweetest baby and he is happy all of the time. Next week is his six-month check-up so I will post his stats after his appointment.

1 comment:

Rick and Janet said...

Can this be true??? 6 months already? Adorable just like his brothers!