Pages

19 October 2010

Gus-meister

Some recent pictures of Gus.

Showing his best pouty lip. He doesn't really do this, but he puts on a great show.











Eating a snow cone at Viva La Vista.

















Singing on his "stage".

















Showing off his new running shoes.
An update on the great bath rebellion of 2010.  He is still refusing baths, showers, bubbles, etc.  I have just decided that some battles aren't worth it and this is one of those.  He will get baths before fun things like the zoo, but otherwise this will be one of those things to tease him about as he gets older. 

2 comments:

Rick and Janet said...

Okay, Gus' MIMI was going to suggeset CHOCOLATE to get him to take a bath since he loves chocolate ...but guess that would not go over with his parents. Maybe this is his "exit strategy" from the "terrible twos!!!!" :)

Cindy Siegrist said...

I guess you could just tell him that he's starting to smell funny! :) I'm sure this is just a "phase" and will pass quickly.