Pat competed in the Ironman 70.3 Kraichgau last weekend. It was a lot of fun to watch him. There wasn't a super early start so we could see him swim. There was a playground at Hardtsee (where the swim was) so the kids played there while I could watch a bit. There was also a playground in Bad Schoenborn where the run took place--it was right on the run course--so the kids couldn't complain and I had a chance to cheer Pat on.
Hardtsee. This is the lake where the swim took place. We were there the day before the tri for Pat to check in his stuff. There was an Ironkids competition going on so we stopped to watch for a bit.
Race day support.
Finish line! This one was a lot of fun to watch and the kids were more than happy to play the whole time so it was a successful weekend. Pat did a great job and I am so proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment