Pages

04 November 2013

Army vs.Air Force and other weekend events

We had Pat's godparents (God-Scott and God-Sue is how we refer to them) in town this past weekend for the Army vs. Air Force football game.  It was great to have company and the boys had a great time with God-Scott and God-Sue.
Pat got a tailgate spot at the Air Force Academy. He took the Airstream up super early since it was an early game (10 a.m.).
Cadel, Maggie and I stayed behind while everyone else went to the game (I knew Cadel couldn't sit still for that long and it was a little too chilly outside for Maggie to go to the game).  Cadel had a great time with the trailer all to himself.

Sporting their new sweatshirts from God-Scott and God-Sue.
Sunday we took God-Scott and God-Sue through Garden of the Gods and we stopped at this scenic overlook for some pictures.  I think we are going to take everyone that comes to visit here for pictures from now on.


Thanks for the great visit God-Scott and God-Sue!

No comments: