Pages

06 December 2012

Birthday Boys

With back-to-back birthdays we have lots of cake, cupcakes and presents for a couple of days at our house. Gus even gets to continue the celebration with cupcakes at school today.  Gus and Cormac had great birthdays this year.  Hard to believe we have a 5 year-old and a 3 year-old now!
This is the face I get when I try to take a picture these days.

Cormac had plenty of help opening his presents.  Notice Gus the birthday police in his mandatory party hat.
Fun in the Buddy Balls from Gam-Gam and Beebo.

Gus now uses his as a cave to go into and play his new LeapPad.  I guess it is the only place he can get away from little brothers.
Cormac took a lesson from Gus and played cars inside of his Buddy Ball.
Trying out Cormac's new bubble machine from Grandma.  It was a big hit with everyone.


Cormac thought it would be fun to catch the bubbles on his tongue like snowflakes...
 Day of presents number two.
More candles and cake.











1 comment:

Rick and Janet said...

We loved seeing the birthday fun of our boys!