Pages

13 May 2009

Back in action

Last week was a sad week for us. Max the wonder dog left to temporarily live at Gam-Gam and Jimbo's in Virginia (Pat's parents). It was very hard to say goodbye and we miss Max so much, but we hear he is having a good barking time there. Gus also came down with strep throat, but he is feeling much better now. So we are back in action going to the park and taking some pictures.

Gus is checking out his favorite little waterfall on the way to the park.



He wants to be a big boy and look over the wall.


Gus is looking for his duck friends...
And he found them in the middle of the path. When they quack, he quacks right back.

5 comments:

Cindy Siegrist said...

What a grown up little boy he is! Exploring the world around him.

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe how much he's grown since I last saw him! Well, I shouldn't be surprised...it's been almost a year...!

Phil, Lauren and Claire said...

I can just hear him quacking at the ducks- that "quacks" me up!

Aislinn and Dustin said...

Awwww, poor Gus is without his best bud! Sad :( When are you moving back?

Rick and Janet said...

It's a good thing Gus has the ducks until he sees Max in June!!!!