Pages

25 March 2009

I do my own stunts

Gus' Mimi and Opa have contributed to the fun t-shirts with this one. It is very appropriate since I recently caught Gus trying to climb the bookcases.

With all the car and truck driving going on, Gus has to read up on his subject.
More moving furniture. This time he wanted his chair next to Max.
Max the wonder dog.

9 comments:

Phil, Lauren and Claire said...

I saw this shirt with Gus' Mimi at Baby Gap and said he just HAD to have it! I wish they made retro tees for baby girls- I can't find any for Claire. She does have a Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears shirt, but I'd love for her to have a snoopy shirt like Gus!

Anonymous said...

That's it...I'm on a mission now for t-shirts.

Ashley said...

His face in the first picture is priceless.

Ticey said...

I just LOVE all his fun shirt!

The Mills Gang said...

He is just a doll! Love looking at his sweet little face!

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

I love the blond hair!!!! And of course, the priceless shirt!

Cindy Siegrist said...

Well, it looks like he's at least reading the "owner's manual."

Rick and Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick and Janet said...

That first pic looks like Gus is saying, "WHO ME???????" What a sweet handful for his mom all day!!! :) :)