Pages

09 February 2009

Climbing, eating and other adventures

Gus has been busy learning how to climb on every piece of furniture the past few weeks. He has also been busy getting into everything--now that he is big enough to get the heavy dresser drawers open he likes to pull all the clothes out and then put them back into different drawers. Here are a few pictures from the past week.
Playing with his police car.

Gus is always entertaining at mealtimes. Here is some fun at breakfast. The dramatic flair comes from his mom.



The rocking chair in his room was a challenge to learn to climb into because of the movement, but once he mastered that he is up there any chance he gets.




I was doing the dishes one day and turned around to find Gus in one of the kitchen chairs, just hanging out.



6 comments:

Cindy Siegrist said...

He's getting so TALL! He looks like he's 2 years old! What a daredevil.

Ashley said...

He is such a big boy! Don't you love it when they figure out how to get into everything! What a cutie.

The Mills Gang said...

He is getting so big! I love his sweet little smile!

Rick and Janet said...

We could have guessed he got his dramatics from his mom, the "drama queen!" :) :)

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

He is beautiful! And I bet he did get his flair from his mother!!!!!!!!

Aislinn and Dustin said...

He looks so much like you in those pictures I think!