Pages

15 December 2008

Grandma's Here!

My mom arrived last Thursday and we have been keeping her busy. Friday we all went to Rothenburg; it is a historic, walled city about an hour and a half from Bamberg. Pat had quarterly training there during the day so my mom, Gus, Max and I walked around the Christmas market. That night Pat had a work Christmas party there so we got rooms at a little guesthouse and my mom stayed with Gus and Max while we went to the party (love free babysitting--pretty new concept for us since my Dad and Janet where the first and only until now). Sunday we took my mom to a soccer match in Fuerth to see our team the Kleeblatt. It was a wonderful sunny (but cold) day and the shamrocks of Fuerth defeated Rot-Weiss Ahlen. I put a few pictures from the game below.



2 comments:

The Rust Family said...

I love Rothenburg! Alyson and I went there years ago.....enjoy grandma while she is there and have a good Christmas!

Rick and Janet said...

YEA FOR FREE BABYSITTING! :) :)
Gus looks like a 3-year-old sitting on the train!!!