Pages

14 October 2008

Boxes are better


It is a funny thing how babies prefer the box rather than the toy. Gus likes his Pizza Elmo, but the box is just much more fun. Here are a few pictures of Gus playing with the box (not the toy!). I am not sure how much longer the box can last, but at least boxes are easy to come by. I am thinking of lots of empty boxes wrapped for his birthday...



I just liked this one for the face and, of course, Max is never far behind.

Here is Gus in another one of his new hats while we were out at the park.

5 comments:

Rick and Janet said...

Gus should be the newest GERBER baby face--soooooo cute! :)

Ticey said...

so cute!! I still have the fondest memories of our summer with a refrigerator box...my brother & I spent HOURS outside in that thing!

Melissa said...

All of his hats are so cute! He is such a good little model! :)

Cindy Siegrist said...

Gus is just thinking "inside" the box. :) He is way too cute!

Yvi said...

Gus ist so unglaublich suess!!!