Follow our adventures as we move and the kids grow.
It's not just the grandparents that need a Gus fix! Keep the videos coming!
Yes, keep them coming! I love his noises!
I love these videos! They make me smile!
When I need a "pick-me-up" I just watch the videos. Works every time.
I am so excited that you figured out the vidoe thing. It just makes him seem so close. He is just an absolute doll.
I know I've said this a million times, but I LOVE his smile!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's not just the grandparents that need a Gus fix! Keep the videos coming!
Yes, keep them coming! I love his noises!
I love these videos! They make me smile!
When I need a "pick-me-up" I just watch the videos. Works every time.
I am so excited that you figured out the vidoe thing. It just makes him seem so close. He is just an absolute doll.
I know I've said this a million times, but I LOVE his smile!!!
Post a Comment